Whole30 Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free, and Dairy Free
If you want a quick and easy meal….this one is for you. If you like wings but don’t have the time or energy this is for you. If you want a one pot dish that is versatile and re-heats well for leftovers, this is the dish for you. SO delish!
- 1 bag (12 oz ) of frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1 chicken breast (I had this meal prepped from this recipe- I had one chicken breast that I had not shredded yet) – Whole30 and Gluten Free Instant Pot Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 cup of Compliant Hot Sauce – I like mine very spicy, adjust your sauce as you see fit.
- 1 Tablespoons of chopped scallions
- 3 stalks of celery cut into sticks
- Defrost the riced cauliflower.
- Heat up the avocado oil in a cast iron skillet and when hot, add the riced cauliflower.
- Stir allowing the cauliflower to cook through a bit for 5 minutes. You will see little bits start to crisp up and get golden.
- Cube or Shred chicken breast.
- Add sauce and chicken to the riced cauliflower. Cook on medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Sauce will thicken up a little bit.
- Serve in bowl. Add scallions to the top and serve with celery sticks.
Category: chicken, clean eating, dairy free, dinner recipes, gluten free, grain free, lunch recipes, paleo, recipes, Whole30Tags: cauliflower rice, clean eating, dairy free, fresh food, gluten free, grain free, jerf, paleo, Whole30