Grain Free, Dairy Free Egg Wrap
Dairy Free, Grain Free, Whole30, Paleo, and Gluten Free
This recipe came to me as an accident. I was making egg crepes and some of the mix came out too thick. I added different fillings and was able to make it in almost a tortilla like way where I could wrap it and eat it like a soft taco, breakfast sandwich, or a wrap. I have made this with a few different fillings and enjoy it every time.
- 6 eggs (I use Vital Farms Pasture Raised Eggs)
- 2 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Powder
- 1/2 cup of Nutpods Original Creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 dashes of hot sauce (I use Cholula Original which is Whole30 compliant)
- avocado cooking spray
- Using a blender, I use a Nutri Bullet, blend the eggs, salt, pepper, Vital Proteins Collagen Powder, and Nutpods until frothy.
- Put a skillet on high heat, and spray with avocado cooking spray
- When hot, add egg mixture and swirl continuously with handle of pan until egg hits all sides of pan and is flat. For last minute or so, put lid on so that the top of the eggs can cook.
- Slide onto plate flat and fill before rolling.
- Once rolled, cut and serve. Can be served hot and also at room temperature