Prosciutto, Brussel Sprouts, and Marinated Onion Egg Wrap
Dairy Free, Grain Free, Whole30, Paleo, and Gluten Free
I always roast vegetables at the beginning of the week as part of Meal Prep. This recipe is great for using some of those vegetables.
- Grain Free, Dairy Free Egg Wrap
- roasted brussel sprouts
- marinated onions recipe from Teri Turner @nocrumbsleft
- 4 slices of prosciutto ham (make sure compliant, I use Applegate)
- Lay egg wrap flat on a plate
- Arrange vegetables inside egg wrap
- Arrange marinated onions, Drizzle some of the oil on top
- Add prosciutto ham.
- Roll up wrap tightly.
- Once rolled, cut and serve. Can be served hot and also at room temperature
Category: breakfast, clean eating, dinner recipes, Eggs, gluten free, paleo, recipes, Uncategorized, Whole30Tags: brussel sprouts, dairy free, Eggs, glutenfree, grain gree, marinated onions, no crumbs left, paleo, proscuitto, Whole30