Greek Salmon and Rice Salad
Gluten Free and Dairy Free
One of my favorite pantry staple salads. Perfect for lunches but also great when you might not be able to go to the store for awhile to re-stock groceries. Leftovers are great as well.
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- 1 cup of olives
- 2 roasted red peppers roughly chopped
- 1/4 red onion roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 can of salmon (6oz)
- 2 Tablespoons of Greek Seasoning
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- Drain Salmon and Rinse.
- Add rice to bowl.
- Add roasted peppers, olives, red onion to rice.
- Add salmon.
- In a measuring cup whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Greek Seasoning, and Salt.
- Pour dressing over salad and Mix.
- Add pine nuts.
- Eat immediately or put in the refrigerator. This salad actually gets better over time as flavors develop.