Whole 30 Spicy Pork Soup
Whole30, Paleo, Grain Free, Dairy Free and Gluten Free
This recipe came together after making my Spicy Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Confetti Riced Broccoli and Cauliflower recipe. I had all of this extra pork bits and flavorful juices in the bottom of my Instant Pot. As someone who can eat soup year round, I decided that I wouldn’t waste this delicious goodness and convert this into a soup. A few added ingredients turn this into a decadent soup.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 12oz bottle of The New Primal’s Spicy Marinade and Cooking Sauce ( I used roughly 9 oz)
- 2 Tablespoons of Jacobsen’s Black Pepper Salt (will be divided through recipe)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ghee
- 1 small red onion
- 1 small yellow pepper
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- 24 oz of riced cauliflower and broccoli mix
- 3 scallions for garnish
- Take pork loin and rinse it and dry it well. Salt with 1 Tablespoon of salt; making sure it is on all sides.
- Put in Instant pot and 3/4 of the bottle of the Spicy Marinade.
- Put the Instant Pot on Stew Setting for 35 minutes.
- Finely dice the red onion, and peppers.
- While that is cooking melt ghee in a sauté pan or cast iron skillet. Add the diced onion and peppers and sauté until translucent.
- Add in riced cauliflower and broccoli mix. Add 1/2 Tablespoon of salt.
- Once the pork is done there will be a mixture of marinade and juices in the bottom of the pot. Once the meat is removed to rest, ladle in 2-3 big ladlefuls of this into the confetti rice.
- Cook on low heat for another 15-20 minutes until the flavors incorporate.
- After the pork has rested, I begin to shred a bit and salt with the remaining 1/2 Tablespoon of salt.
- Scoop some cauliflower rice into a bowl. Add some shredded pork, Drizzle some remaining cooking juices over the pork. Garnish with chopped scallions.