Blueberry and Pineapple Cauliflower “Oatmeal” Breakfast Bowl
Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free, and Dairy Free
I have made this recipe a few different ways and enjoy it each and every time. The original recipe came to fruition after a few rounds of Whole30 and honestly, I was getting tired of eggs. I missed my overnight oats. While this recipe is not done overnight, it does mimic similar flavors of oatmeal. It can be made with so many combinations and can be made on the stove top or in the microwave if you want. If you want a one pot dish that is versatile and re-heats well for leftovers, this is the dish for you. SO delish!
- 1 bag (12 oz ) of defrosted frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of French Vanilla Nutpods Creamer (or the milk substitute of your choice (vanilla flavored))
- 1 cup of fresh pineapple
- 1 cup of defrosted frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup of sliced toasted almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Defrost the riced cauliflower.
- In a pot, heat up the French Vanilla Nutpods Creamer until it bubbles.
- Once it bubbles, turn down the heat, and add in defrosted cauliflower. Cook for approximately 5 minutes on medium.
- Add defrosted blueberries and pineapple to the cauliflower mixture. Cook on medium heat for another 5 minutes. Sauce will thicken up a little bit and have almost the consistency of oatmeal.
- Add in salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve in bowl. Add toasted sliced almonds. Serve warm, or refrigerate for a later time. (Add a drizzle of honey or agave nectar if not following a restricted diet)