Instant Pot Chili Lime Cod
Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free, and Dairy Free
This recipe is truly the easiest way to make fish! Using the Instant Pot and aluminum foil makes clean up easy as well. This seasonings on this can also be adjusted for any type of cuisine (ex: Greek Seasoning; Italian Seasoning etc:
- 2 fillets of defrosted Alaskan Cod (My cod fillets weighed 1.2 lbs together)
- 1 T of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of lime zest
- juice of half a lime
- 1 cup of water
- Instant Pot
- Wire Rack Insert
- Aluminum Foil
- microplane grater
- Put wire rack insert in Instant Pot.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place fillets on a large sheet of aluminum foil.
- Add olive oil and rub in.
- Add salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Grate lime zest over fish.
- Squeeze the juice of half of the lime over the fish.
- Close up fish into a packet and place on wire rack insert.
- Set Instant Pot on manual high pressure for 5-7 minutes (depending on thickness of fillets).
- Let steam release naturally for 5 minutes.
- Release any extra steam, remove packet and open (Use tongs to open or let cool completely)
- Shred fish with a fork.
Note: This fish is perfect for tacos, noodle bowls, salads, or any other creations. It keeps well for a few days refrigerated.
Category: clean eating, dairy free, dinner recipes, fish, gluten free, grain free, instant pot, lunch recipes, paleo, recipes, seafood, Whole30Tags: clean eating, dairy free recipes, easy dinners, fish, fish tacos, gluten free recipes, grain free recipes, instant pot, instant pot meals, paleo recipes, whole30 recipes