Whole30, Paleo, Grain Free, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free
This is one of the most versatile and cost effective meals that I make. I eat it hot or cold. I often throw in whatever I have (capers, olives, etc) or make it meat free. I purchased a spiralizer awhile back and it has proven to be a good investment. It makes this rustic meal very inexpensive.
- 4 oz of diced pancetta
- 1 1/2 cups of spiraled zucchini
- 1/2 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of flake salt
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 eggs
- In a cast iron skillet, sauté the pancetta in the olive oil until it is to your desired texture. (A bit chewy, makes it better to re-heat).
- Keeping the pancetta and drippings in the pan, add red pepper flakes and add in spiraled noodles.
- Toss in the oil until coated and cook for 3-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add in 3 eggs and turn off heat.
- Stir constantly. The eggs should scramble a bit but most importantly, it should coat the zucchini pasta.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- It can be eaten hot or cold. Makes a good lunch as well.
Category: breakfast, clean eating, dairy free, Eggs, gluten free, lunch recipes, pasta, recipes, Whole30Tags: breakfast, clean eating, dairy free, easy recipes, gluten free, grain free, italian food, paleo, pasta, Whole30