Jalapeño Cashew Cream Sauce
Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Grain Free
This is an extremely versatile recipe. I have thinned this recipe out and used it as a salad dressing. It makes an excellent dip for veggies or chips as well.
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 13.5 oz can of organic coconut milk
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper or 4 oz of jarred slices
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- coarse black pepper to taste
- Soak the cashews in water overnight or soak with hot water one hour before using.
- Rinse and drain cashews before getting ready to use.
- Add cashews in blender ( I use a Nutri Bullet) with coconut milk. jalapeño peppers, salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth. It will be thick at first. It can be thinned out with water or even Nutpods for a salad dressing consistency.