Spicy Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Confetti Riced Broccoli and Cauliflower
Whole30, Paleo, Grain Free, Dairy Free and Gluten Free
This recipe came together fairly nicely using a pork tenderloin from Butcher Box and The New Primal’s Spicy Marinade and Cooking Sauce. Using the Instant Pot for a portion of it made it very easy. There is also a recorded demo of this on my Instagram Stories (check archives if not current). My handle is @eternalworkinprogressgal.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 12oz bottle of The New Primal’s Spicy Marinade and Cooking Sauce ( I used roughly 9 oz)
- 2 Tablespoons of Jacobsen’s Black Pepper Salt (will be divided through recipe)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ghee
- 1 small red onion
- 1 small yellow pepper
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- 24 oz of riced cauliflower and broccoli mix
- 3 scallions for garnish
- Take pork loin and rinse it and dry it well. Salt with 1 Tablespoon of salt; making sure it is on all sides.
- Put in Instant pot and 3/4 of the bottle of the Spicy Marinade.
- Put the Instant Pot on Stew Setting for 35 minutes.
- Finely dice the red onion, and peppers.
- While that is cooking melt ghee in a sauté pan or cast iron skillet. Add the diced onion and peppers and sauté until translucent.
- Add in riced cauliflower and broccoli mix. Add 1/2 Tablespoon of salt.
- Once the pork is done there will be a mixture of marinade and juices in the bottom of the pot. Once the meat is removed to rest, ladle in 2-3 big ladlefuls of this into the confetti rice.
- Cook on low heat for another 15-20 minutes until the flavors incorporate.
- After the pork has rested, I begin to shred a bit and salt with the remaining 1/2 Tablespoon of salt.
- Scoop some cauliflower rice into a bowl. Add some shredded pork, Drizzle some remaining cooking juices over the pork. Garnish with chopped scallions.