Grain Free Breaded Pork Chops
Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free, and Grain Free
This recipe is something that I threw together when a friend came over for lunch. I had these beautiful boneless pork chops from my Butcher Box. I really wanted an opportunity to use them and they turned out fantastic!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 Tablespoons of avocado oil (I used Primal Kitchen)
- 2 Tablespoons of Adobo Seasoning (I used Primal Palate)
- 1 1/2 cups of Almond Flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix adobo seasoning into almond flour.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet.
- Dredge each pork chop lightly into the flour mixture; making sure to get the sides as well.
- Once oil is hot, add pork chops. Sear each side for approximately 3 minutes until there is a golden crust.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for another 25-30 minutes (depending on the thickness of your pork chops as well as your oven).
- Using a meat thermometer, make sure the thickest part of each chop is 145 degrees.
- Take out of oven, and put onto a platter.
- Tent with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Note: Delicious served with “Creamed” Kale with Bacon and Mushrooms