Whole30 and Gluten Free Bacon and Asparagus Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
Whole30 and Gluten Free
- Avocado oil
- 1/2 T coarse salt
- 1/2 T black pepper
- 1 T of paprika
- 6 eggs (I use pasture raised)
- 1 package .30 oz of uncured bacon bits (I use Epic uncured bacon bits- click link to find where to buy Food Products That I Like
- 8 spears of asparagus
- 20 oz package of frozen shredded hash browns
- Defrost hash browns. I like to do this overnight in a colander with a bowl underneath. When I am ready to use them, I put them in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze the excess liquid out
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a large sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Arrange the hash brown potatoes as evenly as possible over the sheet tray
- Drizzle with avocado oil
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika
- Bake for 25 minutes, rotating half way through
- Take out of the oven
- Make 6 wells in the potatoes for 6 eggs, and crack each egg
- Chop up asparagus into bite sized pieces, add to the top
- Add bacon bits
- Put back in the oven for another 10-12 minutes. You will need to adjust the time depending on how runny you like your eggs. I like mine to be cooked through for this.
- Take out of oven and let cool
- Using a spatula, divide up into 6 servings and put in glass containers or on plates covered in foil.